Alcohol Licensing

Smithers, this beer isn’t working. I don’t feel any younger or funkier.

– Mr Burns

Do you or your staff need a personal licence?


You need one to authorise the sale of alcohol or you risk a £20,000 fine and/or 6 months imprisonment.

To comply with the requirements of the Licensing Act 2003, anyone authorising the retail sale of alcohol in licensed premises in England and Wales needs a Designated Premises Supervisor holding a National Certificate for Personal Licence Holders (NCPLH), in fact, most premises have more than one Personal Licence Holder.

Our one day courses follow either the Bii or HABC syllabus, successful candidates receive an Ofqual accredited NCPLH certificate, essential for obtaining a personal licence from a local authority. (For candidates in Scotland we can provide training for the Bii’s Scottish Certificate for Personal Licence Holders.)

Courses are held regularly @ The Coach & Four, Wilmslow, Cheshire from 9.15 am – 4.45pm.

Contact us for details of our next course.


Get in Touch to learn about our Courses

Alcohol Licensing Training and Accreditation